NoneYour Chance to Get Admitted
- Real-time Interaction: unlike the regular offline Chinese language programs, Program W is tailored based on the online teaching modes and features. Two teachers in charge of each class and the teachers will follow up on the learning situation of each student and will adjust the course accordingly to ensure the best learning outcomes.
- Original Learning Resources: original course materials are available for download anywhere and anytime. Practical and interesting course contents bring more social opportunities and meanwhile emphasize students' learning experience and a sense of achievement.
- Rich in Culture Experience: a variety of colorful Chinese cultural lectures and cultural activities will be held, and a mysterious cultural package from China will be delivered to you across the ocean. Regardless of the social distance, the cultural experience is still within reach.
- Flexible Schedule: multiple time slots are available. Students can choose one of the time slots according to their time zones and personal schedules.
Online Course Schedule:
From Monday to Friday, 3 hours per day, 75 hours per session
Multiple time slots are available to choose, each time slot is three hours, during which teachers will keep online teaching and interaction. Students can choose to participate in a fixed time slot based on their time zones and their personal schedule. The online teaching schedule is in Beijing time, and the specific starting time will be slightly modified according to the operation of the platform or the network conditions.
Tuition: CNY 3000/session (Currently enrolled student：CNY 2800/session) CNY 5800/two sessions (Currently enrolled student：CNY 5400/two sessions)
Payment and Refund: students may audition online first (specific arrangements will be notified later). If the student confirms to participate in the program after the audition, he/she can pay the relevant fees online. The paid fees are non-refundable in any case.
Teaching Plan and Class Levels:
Program W does not accept learners with no basic proficiency in Chinese. Please refer to the descriptions of "Current Chinese Levels" below and evaluate your current Chinese ability and vocabulary objectively to help yourself enter the appropriate class level:
Software & Hardware Support:
mobile phones or computers, headsets and microphones, smooth Internet connection, which can support online voice interaction. Better install WeChat App and be able to use the relevant online teaching and interaction platforms.
after completing the courses and pass the evaluation, students will get a completion certificate of Program W (delivered in the electronic version).
student visa and accommodation services are not involved in this program; hence the university will not provide any relevant proof documents.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,000 in total (About $ 555) Accommodation Fee No. 5 Dormitory Building ( for male international students) Double Room RMB 7,000 (More Details) Triple Room RMB 5,000 (More Details) Teachers' House ( for female international students) Double Room RMB 7,000 (More Details) Triple Room RMB 5,000 (More Details) International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 6,500 (More Details) Quad room RMB 4,550 (More Details) Single Room RMB 12,350 (More Details) Roominshanghai Single Room RMB 5,500 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 40 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,500 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
*2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The start date has been updated to July 27, 2020 May 19, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to July 20, 2020 May 19, 2020
|·Starting Date :||Jul 27 , 2021|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 20 , 2021|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 40 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org