The applicant should be a non-Chinese citizen in good health, between 16 and 60 years old and should hold a valid foreign passport and valid Chinese visa.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- 4 Years ago
I studied here in the Spring and it was a wonderful experience and I wish to continue my education.
- 4 Years ago
- From:United States
- With reasonable schedule and numerous in-class practices, students will learn daily Chinese and adapt to the life in China better.
- High-standard teaching group, diversified teaching modes and modern teaching facilities.
- Comfortable and convenient surroundings, high-quality and efficient service.
- Scholarships and multiple bonuses for currently enrolled students.
- Colorful extra-curricular activities and experience Chinese culture.
Note: ICES does not issue documents for students of Program C to apply for a student visa or study Residence Permit. Please handle the visa on your own to make sure its validity covers the study duration
Program Level Teaching Objectives C/D Elementary (including beginner) C1/D1, C2/D2 Master about 500 words and basic daily expressions.
Anticipated HSK Level: New HSK 2-3
Intermediate C3/D3, C4/D4, C5 Master about 2000 words and be able to accurately express personal opinions on general social topics.
Anticipated HSK Level: New HSK 4
Advanced C6 Master about 2700 words and be able to smoothly and accurately comment different perspectives and explain the reasons.
Anticipated HSK Level: New HSK 5
E (Evening) Elementary (including beginner) E1, E2 Master about 500 words and basic daily and business expressions.
Anticipated BCT Level: BCT A
Intermediate E3, E4 Master about 1500 business words and be able to communicate on general business topics.
Anticipated BCT Level: BCT A-B
F (Weekend) Elementary (including beginner) F1, F2 Master about 500 oral vocabularies and be able to talk about weather, location, hobby, profession, shopping, transportation, trip, health, etc. Intermediate F3, F4, F5 Master about 1200 oral vocabularies and be able to discuss and express personal opinions on social phenomena, Chinese culture and traditions, etc.
New Practical Chinese Reader (book 1 to 6) and its Workbooks published by Beijing Language and Culture University Press
Winning in China-Business Chinese series published by Beijing Language and Culture University Press and New Silk Road Business Chinese series published by Beijing University Press
Experiencing Chinese series published by Higher Education Press
The minimum size of each class is 15 students and the average is about 20. Each class hour is 45 minutes and sit-in is not permitted in any program. For Program C/D/E, there is no classes on the national legal holidays, for Program F, there will be one week off in each semester (for International Labor Day or National Day).
Awards holders are selected at the end of each semester: Excellent Student Award (certificate, prize, 600RMB/person), Progress Award (certificate, prize, 300RMB/person) and Excellent Class (a certificate and a gift for each student of the class). Scholarships shall not be delivered to students by cash and can only be used for tuition waiver of next semester.
“Completion Certificate” will be awarded to students who complete designated class hours and pass the exams.
Day/Time Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Class One (9:25~10:10) C D C D C F（9:30~10:15） Class Two (10:30~11:15) C D C D C F（10:25~11:10） Class Three (11:25~12:10) C D C D C F（11:20~12:05） Class Four (13:30~14:15) D D F（13:00~13:45） Class Five (14:25~15:10) D D F（13:55~14:40） Class Six (15:20~16:05) F（14:50~15:35） Class Seven (18:50~20:00) E E E Class Eight (20:10~21:10) E E E
The applicant should be a non-Chinese citizen in good health, between 16 and 60 years old and should hold a valid foreign passport and valid Chinese visa.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,500 in total (About $ 1,123) Accommodation Fee No. 5 Dormitory Building ( for male international students) Double Room RMB 7,000 (More Details) Triple Room RMB 5,000 (More Details) Teachers' House ( for female international students) Double Room RMB 7,000 (More Details) Triple Room RMB 5,000 (More Details) International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 6,500 (More Details) Quad room RMB 4,550 (More Details) Single Room RMB 12,350 (More Details) Roominshanghai Single Room RMB 5,500 (More Details) Other Fees Service Fee USD 54 Living Expense RMB 1,500 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. One bareheaded electronic ID photo
*2. Scanned passport information page
3. Visa information page
Only for students who have already be in China
4. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to August 20, 2020 July 20, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to August 26, 2020 July 20, 2020
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
|·Starting Date :||
Sep 9 , 2022
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 20 , 2022|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 82 (Check Policy)|
|Service Fee:||USD 54 (Check Policy)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com